domingo, 5 de agosto de 2007

unit 2

Now write about your daily routine.

Everyday exept the wekend I get up early in the morning I go to the bathroom to take the shower later I go to the kitchen to eat at 6:00 leave home to urbe by bus. I arrive at university at 7:00 o´clock I leave from university at 11:40 am and I go home again for lunch in the afternoon I play basketball with some friend and around five I study 1 hours and at night I wacht t.v with my family then we eat dinner around 8:00 and at 10:00 I take the shower to go to sleep at 10:30.

She gets up at 5:30 she goes to the bathroom and take a shower at 6:15 am she`s leaves homes to urbe by carrito. She arrives at urbe 6:50 she leaves from university at 11:40 am. She she goes to cevaz and she leaves from cevaz at 2:00 pm o`clock. She has to work in the afternoon on Wednesday and Friday then she goes to her home at 6:00pm she takes a shower again and eat a lot she talk with her mother and sleeps at 9:00pm

No hay comentarios: